to ensure your success, setronics stays informed on security trends with major industry affiliations
Setronics has long been affiliated with the following organizations and associations, among others, to stay current on industry trends and advancements. We maintain ongoing dialogues and networking forums with them to bring you the very best in cutting-edge, integrated security solutions.
- ASIS International – the preeminent worldwide organization for security professionals
- Food Marketing Institute – the top worldwide organization for food retailers and wholesalers
- International Association For Healthcare Security & Safety – the only organization solely dedicated to professionals involved in managing and directing security and safety programs in healthcare institutions
- IPVM – the world’s leading resource on video surveillance, providing news, reviews and test results on IP cameras, DVRs, NVRs, video analytics, and more
- Massachusetts Food Association – a non-profit trade association serving the supermarket and grocery industry in Massachusetts
- National Anti-Organized Retail Crime Association – a growing association of corporate security professionals and law enforcement officials dedicated to combating the global epidemic of organized retail crime
- National Fire Protection Association – a global nonprofit organization, established in 1896, devoted to eliminating death, injury, property and economic loss due to fire, electrical and related hazards.
- National Retail Federation – the world’s largest retail trade association and voice of retail worldwide
- New England Convenience Store Association – an association that represents and promotes the interests of the convenience store industry by enhancing the image and profitability of its members
- Northeast Colleges and Universities Security Association – the oldest campus law enforcement organization in the United States
- PSA Security Network – the world’s largest electronics security cooperative